recipes and tips for better living

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

What If I Fail?!?...Oh but Darling, What if you FLY??: What Is Virtual Fitness Coaching


You may be wondering what it is i actually do as a 'Virtual Fitness Coach' or how you can too turn your blog or passion for health and wellness into a sustainable and rewarding career.  I want to give you an inside because I too was the girl who was scrolling blogs, following foodies and fit girls on instagram, and started my own blog (this very one) 10 years ago with a dream to make my love of health my independent career.  I spent years trying to figure out how one turns their passion for wellness into a real business without burning the candle at both ends with their healthy side-hustles.  In truth the solution ended up being a very simple recipe that i learned just a few years back that anyone can do, but very few WILL because it requires WORK and PASSION and EXCITEMENT. These days most people seem to either want to invest their time in working for 'the Man' 9-7 and end up to tired to pursue their day-dreams after work hours, or they legitimately WANT to pursue their dreams and start to, but hit their first few road blocks, aren't doing the right personal development/business development work, and so they quit.  I know because i not only see it everyday, but i did it myself too! 

Less than 4 years ago I was teaching yoga full time and then some. I was exhausted, teaching on auto-pilot, and no longer felt like i was growing myself or achieving new goals. I drove from studio to studio, chasing paychecks, taught private classes, cooking classes, led workshops, detox courses, and was 'living my passion' ultimately at the expense of my own sanity, health, and wellbeing. I'd come home many nights and pour a massive glass of wine (or a few) and try to shut off my life until i had to be ON again and punch the time clock the next day. I wanted change and growth. I wanted to get in my best shape and feel like a women who really appreciated the skin she was in, and i wanted to be PUSHED and inspired to do more in life, and ultimately i wanted a PURPOSE and to feel like i was making a difference in this world. I kept visualizing what i could create provided my years of experience teaching and holding space for others and i wanted to make an impact that could be felt far deeper than within the confines of the few yoga studios i taught at. .When I enrolled as a Coach I didn't realize what it really meant or the opportunity i was given. I didn't know that the sheer act of me choosing to work on myself, to challenge my fitness and health and prove to myself that i could do MORE than i was doing, would inspire others to do the same. I could clearly visualize myself being part of team of women who helped others with their health and fitness, but i wasn't sure how i could do that without feeling hypocritical because frankly i was plateaued and needed something that would work for me too. In the end it was the choice i made to be a Coach that actually made me get committed to my fitness and accountable to my own health. Within my first couple months of coaching it became abundantly clear to me the ability I had to create REAL change in my own life and the lives of others while not taking shortcuts or accepting my own self limitations or excuses. Within one year i became an Elite Coach, was recognized in the top 0.01% of our company and started mentoring other women to have the same level of success i had.

.

It's surely not comfortable (and generally not socially acceptable) to share stuff like this, but had it not been for the brave women who came before me who shared their successes and stories as well, i may not be here now in a space to help more women find freedom. If in sharing this today i can inspire even one woman to take a leap of faith like i did, then my openness to share something this personal is completely worth it. 

I've been a coach now since September 2013, a three time Elite coach and 3 time top 100 coach. I have multiple Elite, Diamond and Star Diamond coaches on my team who i've personally mentored, and one who is currently the number 7 coach in our entire network. I don't say that to toot my own horn, i say that because THAT is the quality and caliber of women i choose to work with: women who are excited to stretch themselves, are hungry for growth, and aren't scared to chase their dreams. The transformations i've experienced and seen from my challengers and coaches are truly beyond words. How can i express the feeling of someone saying to you, "THANK YOU for not giving up on me" when you know your encouragement and support provided them new levels of confidence, helped them lose 25, 50 or 100 lbs, helped them earn a six figure income, helped them love them self enough to save their marriage or helped them get out of debt? I see women on our team reaching their fitness goals, optimizing their health, earning supplemental and full time incomes, and reinventing who they are and how their families eat and live. Even more exciting for me is that I am literally surrounded by people with HEART, and passion, perseverance, and women who remind me everyday to be a better and bigger person than the person i was yesterday. 

Let me be clear that my willingness to share THIS and my personal information is not to entice you to join me for a get rich quick opportunity. If that is what you're looking for then please move on to my next recipe post. Nothing in life that is WORTH IT comes without hard work. My achievements and those of my team are because we are incredibly hard workers, committed to the development of our small businesses and to the success of others which all takes time.  I'm focused not just on my personal growth but making sure others are reaching their goals with their fitness, health, and career goals as well.  I care about people, and i'm incredibly passionate about what i do and helping you fulfill your dreams. 

I hope that you take the time to connect with me and learn more about what we do as Sol Warriors Coaches, the team i train, and the opportunities that are available on the team for those who are the right fit.  Coaching has absolutely changed my life, the lives of many of my coaches, and improved the lives of my challengers and team-mates who show up, do the work, and never give up. I know it can for you too. You do not need experience or certifications to coach, however you must be a hard worker, you must want to get in your best shape, you must want to authentically help others and be a part of a team, you must want to build a life of design, and you must have a 'never give up' attitude. Until you spread your wings you will never know how far you can fly.


Apply here to connect, inquire, or learn more :www.tinyurl.com/JoinTeamSolWarriors





**Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own EFFORTS, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes." Statement of Independent Coach Earnings: http://tbbcoa.ch/TBB_SOICE.**
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love your blog dear and it has brought serious positive changes into my life. Just love what you do here and a big fan of your work. You are doing people a service really!

    ReplyDelete

© A Grateful Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig