recipes and tips for better living

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Decade of Work.


It's common to hear that with age our health diminishes, our physical appearance loses it's 'youthfulness', and we may become wiser but often with that more cynical.  I'm here to tell you that's all in your mindset, and you do have a choice.  These photos are about a decade years apart.  The left is me now, 39 years old, living a vibrant life of simple healthy habits, with at home short effective workouts, eating right, and staying accountable in the supportive online fitness and health group i run.  The right was me around 27 years old.  I went to the gym religiously and put in a solid 40 minutes of elliptical work, would do other physical activities like hiking and biking, was 'mostly' vegetarian, but also was not gun-shy about saddling up to the bar and taking down a little whiskey like a seasoned cowgirl.  

Bottom line..

I wasn't always the picture of health.  Read my ABOUT ME page to learn a little more about my story and journey, or take a peek at my transformation video below.  Message me HERE if you want help getting started on your journey, or simply some accountability and a program that will work for you.



"A year from now, you will have wished you started today." 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig