recipes and tips for better living

Monday, February 11, 2013

Ginger Zing Beam Smoothie, Challenge Day 12



I'm nearly at the end of my 14 day challenge.  It's gone by quickly and deliciously!  Next on my list of things to figure out will be a delicious smoothie that i can have the kitchen staff in Mexico at the retreat center whip up for me with minimal ingredients.  

I woke up this morning with a bit of congestion and needed to fire up my insides to get this excess kapha dosha out of me.  A big ol' mug of ginger tea, a little nasya oil, and this smoothie got me feeling ready for my day.

Ginger Zing Beam Smoothie:

1 cup of almond milk
1 cup coconut water
2 handfuls of organic spinach
1 pitted medjool date
1/8th of a ripe avocado
1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger powder
pinch of cayenne
a few ice cubes

B.L.E.N.D.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig