recipes and tips for better living

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Raspberry Paleo Pancakes



Cuzzzz a hungry girl's gotta eat, yo.  Here's the JAM:


1.  I'm not on a paleo diet, but these pancakes qualify as Paleo approved (i'm personally not one to shun a cookie especially this time of year)


2.  There is no protein powder in these pancakes.  You make them from eggs, banana, and coconut flour. 


3.  The pancakes do not include sugar other than fruit and do not require syrup.  


4.  They are freaking delicious.  Let me rewrite that: FREAKING DELICIOUS.  Please make them.  Now.  You won't be sorry. 



Raspberry Paleo Pancakes


one very ripe banana mashed well

2 large egg whites
1 heaping Tbsp of coconut flour (i imagine i did about a proper Tbsp plus a tsp)
a few dashes of cinnamon
6 drops of liquid stevia
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
crank of sea salt
handful of frozen or fresh raspberries (or other berries)

Mash the banana well into a bowl.  Add the two egg whites and whisk together well (you can just use a fork to whisk).  Add the remaining ingredients and stir together well.  Heat a pan over medium to low heat.  Add a little coconut oil if your pan is not non-stick.  Put half the batter in the pan, cover and cook until little bubbles comes through, carefully flip and continue to cook to preferred doneness.  Replicate with second half of batter.  Plate and enjoy.


In addition to this delicious recipe, there are many more healthy recipes listed in my ebook accessible to members on my site.  Membership is free for those who are on or have done a program with me.  To be a part of the health community/accountability group or to have my personal coaching, simply message me and tell me a little about yourself, your lifestyle, what you want to change, and how you feel my guidance could best support you. Contact me through my website.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig