recipes and tips for better living

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 7 Green Smoothie Challenge: Vanilla Ginger Pina-no-lada


I'm half way through my green smoothie challenge.  
What day are you on?  
Do you have a favorite standby smoothie recipe?  
Share your faves and tell me what's in your cup on Facebook.


I'm noticing a trend in my smoothies....i like pineapple, i like avocado, and i like sun warrior powder. Tomorrow i'll make an added effort to mix it up, i've just been using what i have on hand.  Today's smoothie infuses fresh pineapple with warming ginger. 

Vanilla Ginger Pina-no-lada

1 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup water
1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
1 slice of avocado
2 handfuls of spinach
1 scoop Sun Warrior Vanilla, Warrior Blend Protein
3 ice cubes
a pinch of ginger powder
a pinch of cayenne powder

blend in a vita mix or high powered blender.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig