What's in your cup today?
How about a little of this....
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 3/4 cup water (or coconut water)
- 1/4 of a ripe avocado
- juice from 1/2 a meyer lemon
- 2 spears of pineapple
- 1 persian cucumber
- 1 Tbsp of coconut (i used dried flake, but if you have a whole coconut use the water from it instead of purified water and drop in a big ol' scoop of fresh coconut meat)
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- a small amount of dried ground ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp of ground vanilla bean
- optional drops of liquid stevia
I'm fresh out of Sun Warrior Vanilla Warrior Blend, but i have a feeling it would have been great in here, as would have been the water and flesh from a coconut. Either would have eliminated my need to add any stevia.
Post your smoothie challenge recipes, juices, or raw blended soups and pix on Facebook and tag @A Grateful Life: Recipes & Tips For Better Living